NORIT 200mg Activated Charcoal Capsule
- Contains 200 mg activated charcoal as active ingredient. The pharmaceutical product contains GELATINE
- Titanium dioxide (E 171) and Black iron oxide (E 172) as excipients
- Norit is a product made of activated charcoal, which, due to its large internal surface, can absorb harmful or undesirable substances in the gastrointestinal tract. The pharmaceutical product can be used as a supplement of dietary measures in case of acute diarrhoea.
- Not to be use in case of total gastrointestinal obstruction or suspicion thereof; Acute abdominal pain and ulcerative colitis.
- In case of persisting diarrhoea after three days of treatment, you should ask your doctor for advice.
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding; This medicine can, as far as is known, be used as prescribed during pregnancy and breastfeeding without any danger for the foetus or the child.
- Effects on the driving ability and the ability to handle machinery; The use of this medicine does not have any adverse effects on the driving ability and the ability to handle machinery.
- Interaction with other medicines; The use of Norit will generally reduce the effect of orally applied medicines, such as medication for high blood pressure, rheumatism etc. When the contraceptive pill is used at the same time you should ask your doctor for advice.
- Posology and method of administration; 3-4 capsules a time; maximal 12 capsules a day. The capsules should be taken with water.
- Side effects
- Obstipation may occur.
- Storage and shelf life and special
- precautions for storage
- 15 capsule per strip
- Sold per strips
Care instructions: hand wash or machine wash in cool water, hang to dry.
We ship locally in Malaysia and globally.
For customers who wish to order online then pick up items at store, please select self pick-up option at checkout.
Our store available for self pick-up is:
The Row, Kuala Lumpur
58 Ground Floor, Jalan Doraisamy, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Open Monday - Sunday 9AM - 6PM
Tel: +603-2382 0370
Shipping Within Malaysia
The cost of shipping within Malaysia is provided as Standard Shipping with an estimated delivery of 3-5 days.
Orders over RM200 automatically receive FREE shipping within Malaysia. Orders under RM200 pay a flat rate of RM10 for shipping within Malaysia.
We provide Express Air shipping for International orders, and pricing is based on your location and shipment weight.
All orders over $150 receive FREE International Shipping within 5 - 7 days. You can calculate your exact shipping cost on the Cart page.
If you are for any reason unhappy with your purchase, send us an email within 7 days of receiving your product with your name, product number and reason for return.
If your return is due to an error by Batik Boutique whereby a wrong or damaged product was shipped, we will happily provide you with a replacement of the damaged product.
If the return is due to any other reason, such as sizing, you will be responsible for the shipping and any other associated costs in returning the item(s) back to us. Please send your return using a reliable carrier that provides a tracking option. You will receive a store credit or provided an exchange.
No refunds will be issued except for Batik Boutique's error in a damaged product.
The Exchange Policy will not be applicable after the 7-day return period.
Batik Boutique is an award-winning social enterprise created to do good as we do business.
To date, we have worked with over 300 artisans, empower over 150 women with marketable skills and impacted the lives of more than 1,500 local beneficiaries through our business model.